Senior Product Marketing Manager
Are you the type of person who loves crafting and telling a good story? Do you obsess about new and emerging technologies, and how they will change the way people work? Have you spent your career straddling that fine line between the “product” and the “marketing” disciplines? Do you get energized by a challenge, and are willing to roll your sleeves up to get things done?
If you answered “yes” to all the above, then we are hiring ;)
Nintex, the recognized leader in Workflow and Content Automation (WCA), is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager who can take innovative ideas and capture mindshare with our key buyers: line of business and ops leaders, IT decision makers, and the C-suite. We are an established, high-growth cloud-based workflow and content automation company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington. Our raison d’etre is to “improve how people work” by building powerful, yet easy-to-use tools to automate, analyze, and optimize a wide range of business processes.
A day in your life at Nintex…
- Develop product positioning and messaging, turning product innovation into compelling product narratives through relevant use cases and scenarios
- Understand the challenges that key buyer and user personas of process automation solutions face and how to address those challenges with Nintex through product marketing and messaging
- Create compelling and easy to understand presentations to convey our vision for the market, use cases, features, benefits, and more for assigned products
- Produce inspiring, killer product demos and customer videos for events and digital marketing
- Lead the go-to-market launch of new features and capabilities for assigned products, including the creation of sales tools that will assist the sales teams in all phases of the sales cycle
- Partner with the demand generation team to drive our presence at company and major third-party events and marketing moments, including planning, content, measurement, and analysis of outcomes
- Partner with the web and campaigns teams to drive website strategy, messaging, content, SEO, and measure and optimize performance
- Collaborate with the sales and technical enablement team to ready all levels of those organizations on our value proposition and messaging
- Work closely with product team, both to understand strategic direction and to influence the direction of the roadmap through your understanding of the market and buyer needs
- Engage with other marketing teams to make sure their corporate and field plans are infused with rich knowledge about assigned products, target markets, and buyers
A little bit about you…
- 7+ years of product marketing experience in enterprise software and/or SaaS
- Excellent people skills to interact with peers and cross-functional teams, customers, and third-parties
- Experience working at or with key partners such as Microsoft, Salesforce, Box, Adobe, DocuSign, etc.
- Self-starter – able to determine own path to success, rather than needing extensive direction
- Strong public speaking skills and experience presenting to small and large audiences
- Very strong communication skills -- verbal and written
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving, fast-growing, ever-changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills – a blend of firmness and conviction with diplomacy and a constructive attitude
- Experience developing graphically interesting and compelling presentations and collateral. Knowledge of PowerPoint, Keynote and Photoshop a plus
- Willing to travel 20%
Who We Are:
- We improve the way people work
- We provide powerful technology to transform how work gets done
- We focus on the enduring success of our customers and partners
- We make work easy
- We move fast
- We enjoy our work together
- We have premium level benefits and a positive flexible work environment
When you make work flow, you help people get more done. With fewer hassles. In less time. You impact more companies in more ways. And make more of your career. We help companies do what they set out to do. It’s inspiring work, and it takes inspired thinkers like you. Work with us. Work Inspired.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.