Senior Customer Support Engineer I
Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
About the role
Nintex is seeking a proactive outstanding Senior Customer Support Engineer I, focused on the overall success of our customer and partners. They will drive impact through collecting relevant data required to effectively troubleshoot and understand how our customers are using our products. They will seeks to ensure all SLAs are met and that each customer has a positive experience with Nintex. They will be inspired to mentor and support our Customer Support Engineers within region, ensuring we are consistently focused on growing the knowledge of our teams and play a key role in contributing to the overall success of the Nintex Customer Support team.
- Demonstrate the Nintex values in all areas of your role.
- Be able to communicate internally and externally using clear spelling and grammar, understandable logic flow and explanations customized to the customer’s ability.
- Anticipate follow-up questions and provide additional documentation to proactively answer auxiliary questions or future issues.
- Identify further revenue generating opportunities for the business and refer to appropriate Sales team members.
- Focus on the success of the customer by documenting how they use the product, challenges they face, and providing assistance and advise where possible.
- Replicate problems reported by customers on Nintex’s Virtual Machines, confirm whether behaviour is unique to Nintex and document all results.
- Participate in Knowledgebase Article creation and approval.
- Complex troubleshooting including advanced SharePoint configuration: AAMs, Network Load Balancing, Managed Services Configuration, SQL database layout and queries.
- Be an internal escalation point before a case is moved to development including the ability to identify the customer impact, the customer base impact, and how to prioritize.
- Create detailed scenario-based documentation
- Develop and deliver subject specific training for global support team focused on expanding core knowledge.
- Moderate forums, social media and other support platforms
- Provide feedback to management and the Product Development Team around product acceptance, deficiencies, or future requirements or enhancements
- Proven success in a similar support role, in a Microsoft based environment
- Microsoft SharePoint 2007, 2010 or 2013 knowledge and experience
- Intellectual curiosity and a readiness to learn new technologies at lightening-speed
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing an exceptional experience to customers
- Creative and methodical problem solving skills
- MCSE/MCSA certifications are highly desired
- 6+ years’ experience in a Technical Support team providing support for on premise or SaaS solutions
- Minimum of 12 months’ experience in an SE II role or 24 months’ experience as a SharePoint developer
- Prior Nintex experience highly desired
- An awesome team of people to work with in a new modern office
- Access to the latest and greatest technology
- Personal and career development
- A company that genuinely cares about you
- Flexibility to work in the way that brings out the best in you
- The ability to do what you love, in an environment that supports you
- Mobile phone and internet allowance
- Total rewards benefit programme
About our company
A customer excitedly told us that creating workflows with Nintex is easy to start and hard to stop. This customer even had a name for this just-can’t-stop-with-one-workflow enthusiasm – Nintexing. More than 9,000 organizations in 90 countries use our platform to automate processes like employee on boarding, invoice approvals and hardware provisioning.
We understand how important it is to do work you’re excited about. A passion for technology and the positive impact it has on people and organizations is one of our core company values. We’re rapidly growing and looking for passionate people to join us on our journey to become the fastest and easiest workflow provider for everyone, everywhere.
Once in a while – sometimes just once in your entire career – you’ll take a job at a company that offers something special and rare. Let’s call it the cool factor. Our technology is really cool. How it impacts people and organisations is even cooler. When people ask you what your company does, you’ll be eager to tell them.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level. Apply now if this sounds like you?