Team Lead Customer Support
Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
About the role
We are looking for a Team Lead, Customer Support to be responsible for providing the day-to-day management of his/her assigned regional support team focused on providing an exceptional experience to our customers / partners and insure rapid issue resolution to all issues. He/she will lead, coach, develop and mentor their team to assist in meeting customer expectations and create and maintain a culture of accountability, urgency, and customer success. Working collaboratively with teams across the company, you will ensure that our customers are achieving maximum value from their Nintex solutions, remove barriers that cause unnecessary effort and insure that customer satisfaction is obtained on every interaction.customer success.
- Demonstrate the Nintex values in all areas of your role.
- Provide day-to-day management and leadership for a team of support engineers
- Hire, train, and retain top talent to ensure a high performing team and efficient operations.
- Ensures maximum productivity by optimizing phone, chat and email coverage for your team.
- Identify skill gaps of current staff and assist team members in development plans and actions
- Follow up with unsatisfied customers to ensure issues resolution and customers satisfaction.
- Address all escalations, employee concerns and assignments with urgency and purpose.
- Maintain a mindset of continuous improvement focused on the customer experience, ensuring high customer satisfaction and retention.
- Drive highest level of performance from the team through training, mentoring and accountability.
- Demonstrates leadership abilities with business units using appropriate influencing and consensus building skills to manage expectations and cultivate relationships.
- Communicate regularly and openly with the entire Global Customer Support team to ensure consistency across regions, address risks and identify best practices focused on ease and customer satisfaction.
- Identify emerging trends, issues or problems impacting customers & partners and implement scalable solutions.
- Help prioritize product fixes through knowledge of customer impact.
- Provide regular reporting to the VP - Global Support to identify successes, focus areas, action plans, and priorities.
- Other duties as assigned
You'll come to us with
- BA/BS degree in business, computer science, or related field.
- 7+ years of professional experience in technology with a minimum of 5 years’ experience managing a Technical Support team within a software or SaaS company.
- Demonstrated ability to listen to customer, partner and employee needs, assess root causes, and implement solutions that drive loyalty.
- Proven ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and drive success by bringing together cross-functional teams focused on results.
- High performing, self-starter with a proven record of accomplishment driving accountability, customer satisfaction, and employee engagement.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, to all levels within an organization.
- Eager to contribute beyond your role to improve the overall customer experience.
- Fanatical about customer experience and tenacious at driving long-term customer value.
- Experiencing using metrics and KPI methodology to constantly review and enhance team performance and efficiency.
- Experience driving change in a fast paced technical support environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience improving and developing the knowledge and skills of others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Who We Are:
- We improve the way people work
- We provide powerful technology to transform how work gets done
- We focus on the enduring success of our customers and partners
- We make work easy
- We move fast
- We enjoy our work together
- We have premium level benefits and a positive flexible work environment
About our company
A customer excitedly told us that creating workflows with Nintex is easy to start and hard to stop. This customer even had a name for this just-can’t-stop-with-one-workflow enthusiasm – Nintexing. More than 5,000 organizations in 90 countries use our platform to automate processes like employee on boarding, invoice approvals and hardware provisioning.
We understand how important it is to do work you’re excited about. A passion for technology and the positive impact it has on people and organizations is one of our core company values. We’re rapidly growing and looking for passionate people to join us on our journey to become the fastest and easiest workflow provider for everyone, everywhere.
Once in a while – sometimes just once in your entire career – you’ll take a job at a company that offers something special and rare. Let’s call it the cool factor. Our technology is really cool. How it impacts people and organisations is even cooler. When people ask you what your company does, you’ll be eager to tell them.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level. Apply now if this sounds like you?