Director, Product Marketing
Are you the type of person who loves crafting and telling a good story? Do you obsess about new and emerging technologies and how they will change the way that people work? Have you spent your career straddling that fine line between the “product” and the “marketing” disciplines? Are you the kind of person who thrives leading a team, while also rolling up your sleeves to do real work? If you answered “yes” to all of the above, then we are hiring!
Nintex, the recognized leader in Workflow and Content Automation (WCA), is looking for a Director of Product Marketing Management to lead a high-performing team of core product marketing managers and to serve as the lead PMM for the Nintex Workflow Cloud. We are an established, high-growth cloud-based workflow and content automation company located in Bellevue, Washington. Our raison d’etre is to “improve how people work” by building powerful, yet easy-to-use tools to automate a wide range of business processes.
A day in your life at Nintex…
- Lead a high-performing team of core product marketing managers, setting team strategy, resource management, and accountabilities
- Develop product positioning and messaging for the Nintex Workflow Cloud as well as the key products of the cloud platform (workflow, document generation, forms, analytics, etc.)
- Understand the challenges that key buyer and user personas of process automation solutions face across the Nintex Workflow Cloud suite of products and how to address those challenges through product marketing and messaging
- Create compelling and easy to understand presentations to convey our vision for the market, product strategy, features, benefits and more
- Create inspiring and compelling product demos and customer videos to use for events and web marketing
- Liaise with ISV and partner product marketing teams to find opportunities to make Nintex Workflow Cloud part of their go-to-market efforts
- Lead the go-to-market launch of new features/capabilities, new products and/or new partnerships/integrations for the Nintex Workflow Cloud
- Partner with the demand generation team to drive our presence at the company and major third-party events/marketing moments, including strategy & planning, content & messaging, and measurement & analysis.
- Partner with the web and campaigns teams to drive website strategy, messaging, content, SEO and measure and optimize performance
- Partner with the sales & partner enablement team to train/enable all levels of those organizations on our value proposition and messaging
- Work closely with the product team, both to understand the strategic direction of Nintex Workflow Cloud and to influence the direction of the roadmap through your understanding of the market and buyer needs.
- Work closely with other marketing teams to make sure their corporate and field plans are infused with rich knowledge about assigned products, target markets, and buyers
A little bit about you…
- 10+ years of product marketing experience in enterprise software and/or SaaS
- Experience developing graphically interesting and compelling presentations and collateral. Knowledge of PowerPoint, Keynote, and Photoshop a plus
- Experience working at or with key partners such as Microsoft, Salesforce, Box, Adobe, DocuSign, etc.
- Very strong communication skills -- verbal and written
- Strong public speaking skills and experience presenting to small and large audiences
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving, fast-growing, ever-changing environment
- Self-starter – able to determine own path to success, rather than needing extensive direction
- Strong interpersonal skills – a blend of firmness and conviction with diplomacy and a constructive attitude
- Willing to travel 20%
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
Why you should join Nintex…
- We improve the way people work and transform how work gets done (and that’s just cool)
- We focus on the enduring success of our customers and partners (everybody says it; few do it)
- We move fast (but, unlike Facebook, we do it without breaking things)
- We enjoy our work together (especially when you are winning the office Fantasy Football league)
- We have premium level benefits and a positive, flexible work environment (this should be table stakes by now, but often it is not)
When you make work flow, you help get more done. With fewer hassles. In less time. You impact more companies and people in more ways.
It’s inspiring work and it takes inspired, creative, innovative thinkers like you. Work with us. Work inspired.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.