Team Lead Support Replication
Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
About the role
Lead a team of Customer Support Replication Specialists and focus on providing a high level of customer success through the rapid replication of customer reported issues, and engaging with the Development team. Ensure SLAs are met and customers have a positive experience with each contact. Lead, coach, develop, and mentor your team to assist them in meeting customer expectations and creating a culture of customer success.
- At least 2 years experience in first line management responsibility for all employee lifecycles events in the team including performance management, reward and recognition, employee development, and customer success.
- Ability to responses to customer and employee's questions and enquiries in clear and concise manner.
- Able to identify and communicate emerging trends, issues or problems impacting customers & partner directly to stakehold
- Identify and raise any areas of concern with employees, systems, processes, exceptional cases or customers, significant technical faults to Support Leadership.
- Understand, own and drive all customer satisfaction scores and customer success metrics for your team.
Experience and Education:
- Experience successfully leading and coaching a team of professionals within a software support or testing environment on sharepoint and cloud preferred.
- Strong customer success focus with a proven history in meeting SLAs and other departmental goals.
- Demonstrated IT knowledge ideally in a MS environment with and the ability to learn new software and systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and leadership skills with the ability to provide positive direction to the team whilst balancing the needs of the customer.
- A positive environment to work, learn and grow.
- Flexibility and empowerment.
- Personal and career development – training and conferences
- A fully stocked chill out space – food, snacks, drinks, video games, pool and bean bags.
- An awesome team of people to work with.
- Comprehensive benefits – fixed allowance, health and well-being benefits such as comprehensive medical and surgical plan for self and family, optical, dental, gym, sports equipment, etc
- Paid 3 months maternity leave and 2 weeks paternity leave
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level. If this sounds like you, please click on 'Apply' now.