Senior Support Specialist - Salesforce
Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
Are you a strong Salesforce Developer? This is an opportunity for you to show your skills with our customers on escalated cases, and provide training and mentor-ship to our other Support Specialist. We are looking to add a Senior Support Engineer to our world class Customer Support team supporting our Salesforce App. The mission of this role is to elevate the customer experience during issue resolution of technical problems experienced by customers. In this role, you will also mentor more junior members of the support team and work with our R&D teams to improve our product. We are looking for someone who loves to find the fix, is a friend to everyone they meet and is passionate about leaving the world a better place than where they found it.
What You’ll Do:
- Communicate internally and externally with customers, partners, and teammates
- Prioritize escalations to ensure rapid response back times
- Solve complex troubleshooting in the Salesforce ecosystem including SOQL, Visual Force, APEX, and other Salesforce related technologies
- Create and deploy custom debugging code, if necessary
- Anticipate follow-up questions and provide additional documentation to proactively answer auxiliary questions or future issues
- Replicate problems reported by customers
- Focus on the success of the customer by documenting how they use the products and the challenges they face, and then providing assistance and advice where possible
- Participate in Knowledge Base articles
- Create detailed scenario-based documentation
- Moderate forums, social media, and other support platforms
Who You Are:
- Techie – you have a deep understanding of Salesforce use cases ranging from common to complex including the ability to quickly identify the customer use case, how our product integrates into the customer process, and the ability to quickly identify and solve issues.
- Business / Process Minded: – you have an ability to appreciate and empathize with the challenges faced by differently sized companies in terms of business processes and procedures and be able to offer advice on how to automate business processes to help our customer succeed.
- Flexible – You understand that the needs of the customer are the core of what we do. We must be flexible in order to accommodate our customers.
- Composed – You remain focused on the success of the customer under stressful and challenging circumstances.
- Leader - You are dependable, motivated, and a self-starter with experience as a team mentor focused on developing the knowledge, confidence, and strength of those around you.
Who We Are:
- We improve the way people work
- We provide powerful technology to transform how work gets done
- We focus on the enduring success of our customers and partners
- We make work easy
- We move fast
- We enjoy our work together
- We have premium level benefits and a positive flexible work environment
When you make work flow, you help people get more done. With fewer hassles. In less time. You impact more companies in more ways. And make more of your career. We help companies do what they set out to do. It’s inspiring work, and it takes inspired thinkers like you. Work with us. Work Inspired.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.