Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
We are looking for a Customer Success Program Manager to help us define the programs which will create a world class customer experience for our end users. In this role, you will work across the organization championing the Voice of the Customer. As a member of our Customer Success Steering Committee, you will be a key member in executing programs and initiatives that promote customer loyalty through excellent customer support. This position will be responsible for global programs that meet the needs of our customers all around the world. In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent program management skills, an ability to engage with a wide audience and identify needs, a passion for customer success, and an understanding of the SaaS market.
What you will do:
• Engage with the Customer Experience Steering Committee to coordinate status reports, identify risks and issues, provides updates via the Steering Committee SharePoint site.
• Define, implement and manage programs focused on creating the processes, tools, content, reporting and other deliverables focused on the success of our customers and partners including, but limited to customer adoption and retention, effort reduction, and improvement in the overall customer experience.
• Maintain strong relationships with global leadership team across all disciplines in order to facilitate alignment around best practices, global adoption and execution of programs.
• Participate in. and be a resource for cross-functional change management as programs are built and deployed throughout the business.
• Drive continuous improvement initiatives focused on the customer experience and customer success motions including efficiency, scalability, effort reduction, and quality.
• Collaborate with customer facing teams to drive strategic initiatives that span across all areas of responsibility to address areas of concern.
• Provide regular feedback and reporting around the customer’s experience through VOC programs, customer health scores, customer sentiment, surveys and other data collected.
Who you are:
• Passionate for insuring a great customer experience. You have a proven record of accomplishment in developing a deep understanding of customers in a subscription environment focusing on using analytics to identify key areas of improvement.
• Customer Centric Rock Star. You have demonstrated experience in leading teams focused on providing the requirements, tools, process, analytics and engagement needed to insure that customers are happy and highlight any area of dissatisfaction or risk of churn. You are the customer champion and drive initiatives focused on the growth and success of our customers.
• Energy and Enthusiasm. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
• Relentlessly High Standards. You have the ability to own strategic initiatives from start to finish with strong collaboration and problem solving skills.
• Entrepreneurial. You have worked with start-ups and emerging organizations. You understand how to define, build and deliver successful programs, while being creative and agile.
• Domain. You are experienced at positioning and messaging, competitive analysis, customer profiles, and the power of the customer’s voice. Most importantly, you are obsessed with creating great customer experiences.
• Go-Getter. You understand that work gets done in horizontals, not verticals so you work cross-functionally to deliver results. You rally the troops to address issues and resolve problems fast. At the end of the day, you roll up your sleeves and get stuff done regardless of limitations and area of responsibility.
• Excellent Communicator. You are passionate about writing clear and compelling stories, responses, blogs, program
definitions and business requirements.
Who We Are:
• We improve the way people work
• We provide powerful technology to transform how work gets done
• We focus on the enduring success of our customers and partners
• We make work easy
• We move fast
• We enjoy our work together
• We have premium level benefits and a positive flexible work environment
When you make work flow, you help people get more done. With fewer hassles. In less time. You impact more companies in more ways. And make more of your career. We help companies do what they set out to do. It’s inspiring work, and it takes inspired thinkers like you. Work with us. Work Inspired.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.