Customer Support Engineer
Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
Nintex is seeking a proactive Service Engineer with a passion for customer service to help provide support, problem-solving and advice on our range of software products for all internal and external customers. Our ideal candidate pairs technical expertise with an outstanding positive, ready-to-help attitude. By joining our professional and FUN team in Seattle, you will have the opportunity to learn about our world-leading products and play a key role in ensuring the success of our sales teams and customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing high-quality phone and email support for Nintex products
- Replicating complex customer issues and solving problems
- Providing a conduit between product teams and customers on issues
- Recognizing and communicating product issues to the Development team
- Direct assistance to the Sales team with online product questions and demonstrations
- Providing community and online support in our forum
- Working with customers on case resolutions
- Continually contributing insights to our knowledge database
You will come to us with:
- 2-3 years of technical experience as a systems engineer, systems administrator, developer or similar roles.
- Intellectual curiosity and a readiness to learn new technologies at lightening-speed
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing an exceptional experience to customers
- Creative and methodical problem solving skills
- General technical knowledge of and passion for Microsoft products and technologies
- Experience with business process automation workflow software
- Experience developing or administering Microsoft SharePoint 2007, 2010 and/or 2013 environments
- 2-3 years of experience in the software support engineer role
- Proven success in a similar support role in a Microsoft based environment
- Experience with any Nintex product
- C# or SQL developer experience
- ISA, AD, PowerShell and/or WSS / SPS installation and configuration experience
- Windows Server 2003/2008 Administration experience
Who We Are:
- We improve the way people work
- We provide powerful technology to transform how work gets done
- We focus on the enduring success of our customers and partners
- We make work easy
- We move fast
- We enjoy our work together
- We have premium level benefits and a positive flexible work environment
When you make work flow, you help people get more done. With fewer hassles. In less time. You impact more companies in more ways. And make more of your career. We help companies do what they set out to do. It’s inspiring work, and it takes inspired thinkers like you. Work with us. Work Inspired.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.