We are offering an opportunity to work in a company which is the next big thing in the world of cloud and will take your skills and expertise to the next level. Our technology is really cool. How it impacts people and organisations is even cooler. When people ask you what your company does, you’ll be eager to tell them.
About the role
Nintex is seeking an experienced and proactive Technical Evangelist to join our professional and fun sales team in Tokyo.
The unique challenge of this role is to excel in three major categories:
- Providing pre-sales support by proactively scoping technical solutions using Nintex products, securing commitments from customer and partner technical staff, pursuing additional business, and monitoring customer service for support issues or technical roadblocks throughout the sales process.
- Evangelizing while being the trusted advisor. You will be the driver of Nintex brand awareness through various channels including Microsoft, Salesforce and their affiliated communities.
- Innovating – you will act as the conduit between Product and Sales
The reward will be:
- Taking the role of “Technical Hero” and supplying technical answers that our sales teams rely on and ensuring the “technical close” in the sales process.
- Being the voice from the field providing intelligence on what our customers and partners are doing with our products to improve their business.
- Arming the sales team and partner with great content to sell great products and innovate new ways to use Nintex products to best deliver business solutions jointly with our partners.
How you will get there:
- Participate in joint sales calls
- Develop and assist in the development of proof of concepts
- Conduct presentations to prospective customers and partners
- Develop, or assist in the development, of technical sales materials and tools
- Monitor technical roadblocks and support issues and alerting the sales team to potential risks
- Deliver Nintex product presentations at public speaking engagements to technical and business audiences
- Attend conferences as part of the event contingent preparing and delivering presentations, product demonstrations, and fielding queries from customers and partners
- Promote and educate the Nintex Workflow platform through Social Media channels
- Provide coaching to the sales teams to enhance their technical acumen
- Possess excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate success in a similar role in the software industry, show proven success with selling add-on products – specifically with Microsoft or Salesforce technologies.
- Possess a huge passion for technology and how it assists businesses to achieve their goals.
- A competency in the Microsoft channel is beneficial - specifically around SharePoint, Office 365, Azure or PowerBI
A bit about you
- More than 3 years’ experience of direct and/or indirect Technical Evangelist / pre-sales engineering experience
- Deep experience in the Microsoft technology, especially SharePoint, Office365 and collaboration scenarios
- Microsoft technical certification of these solution, MCP or higher, highly beneficial
- Knowledge and understanding of business process in Enterprise customer and automating these process
- Preferably experience in the Salesforce environment, ideally as a solution engineer
- Preferably experience in developing business process automation of workflow system
- Excellent interpersonal skills – great influencer, passionate about the team, loved and respected by partners and customers
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences and to connect technological solutions with business value
- Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required
- A great sense of teamwork; motivated by helping others and knowledge sharing within the team
- A high level of trust and integrity
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail – pays attention to quality of work produced, ensuring excellence and always seeking ways to improve outputs.
- A passion for technology and how it can assist businesses to achieve their goals.
- Fluent in Japanese, and business level of English
About our company
Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level. If this sounds like you? Apply now!