Senior Marketing Manager
Nintex is actively seeking an experienced, hard-driving, and passionate marketer who is ready to help fundamentally transform how businesses is done. This person will join our product marketing team with the charter to lead go-to-market (GTM) strategy and execution across several compelling Nintex Workflow Platform use case scenarios.
Are you a seasoned marketing manager looking for your next big advantage? Hungry to work in a fast moving, agile environment in a role that’s setup to have tremendous business impact?
If so, this is a fantastic opportunity for you! You’ll be responsible for the development of GTM programs aimed at driving awareness and adoption of the Nintex Workflow Platform, across a wide range of ecosystems, industries, and verticals. In addition to setting the marketing strategy, you get to create compelling marketing content and design global campaigns for these market leading use case scenarios.
What You’ll Work On
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer business challenges, marketplace dynamics, use cases, sales drivers and partner eco-system for these leading use case scenarios, like sales operations, contract lifecycle management, and IoT
- Create compelling scenario-driven GTM content to drive broad awareness, engagement and usage of the Nintex Workflow Platform within the targeted use cases
- Design scenario-driven campaigns, in partnership with corporate marketing, field marketing and partner programs, for execution across channels and with clearly defined success measures/KPIs
- Support sales and partner readiness through enablement and training on these scenario-driven go-to-market programs
- Serve as a subject matter expert, partnering closely with product management to help define value propositions and influence product roadmap to drive adoption within these specific use case scenarios
Who You Are
- Passion for the product. You have a proven track record of developing deep understanding and a natural curiosity about product features and benefits
- Marketing Rock Star. You have demonstrated experience leading marketing campaigns and product launches and know what it takes to drive demand in the market.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
- Relentlessly High Standards. You can own projects from start to finish with strong collaboration and problem solving skills.
- You’ve worked with start-ups and emerging organizations. You understand how to build and grow a successful business, while being creative and agile.
- You are experienced at product positioning and messaging, competitive analysis, buyer profiles, pricing strategies, and sales enablement. Most importantly, you are obsessed with creating great customer experiences.
- Go-Getter. The ability to create product demos that communicate the “why” of feature or product of assignment
- Excellent Communication. You’re passionate about writing clear and compelling copy for the website, the press and other outlets
- You have 5+ years in a product marketing, audience marketing or segment marketing role, or equivalent experience. Prior go-to-market marketing campaigns experience strongly preferred.
Who We Are
- We improve the way people work
- We provide powerful technology to transform how work gets done
- We focus on the enduring success of our customers and partners
- We make work easy
- We move fast
- We enjoy our work together
- We have premium level benefits and a positive flexible work environment
When you make workflow, you help people get more done. With fewer hassles. In less time. You impact more companies in more ways. And make more of your career. We help companies do what they set out to do. It’s inspiring work, and it takes inspired thinkers like you. Work with us. Work Inspired.
Nintex is an equal opportunity employment organization. We use Everify for work authorization.