Technical Evangelist - German Speaker
Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work.
We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
About the role
Nintex is seeking an experienced and proactive Technical Evangelist to join our professional and fun sales team in London.
The unique challenge of this role is to excel in three major categories:
- Providing pre-sales support by proactively scoping technical solutions using Nintex products, securing commitments from customer and partner technical staff, pursuing additional business, and monitoring customer service for support issues or technical roadblocks throughout the sales process.
- Evangelizing while being the trusted advisor. You will be the driver of Nintex brand awareness through various channels including Salesforce and Microsoft and their affiliated communities.
- Innovating – you will act as the conduit between Product and Sales
The reward will be:
- Taking the role of “Technical Hero” and supplying technical answers that our sales teams rely on and ensuring the “technical close” in the sales process.
- Being the voice from the field providing intelligence on what our customers and partners are doing with our products to improve their business.
- Arming the sales team and partner with great content to sell great products and innovate new ways to use Nintex products to best deliver business solutions jointly with our partners.
How you will get there:
- Participate in joint sales calls
- Conduct presentations to prospective customers and partners
- Develop, or assist in the development, of technical sales materials and tools
- Monitor technical roadblocks and support issues and alerting the sales team to potential risks
- Deliver Nintex product presentations at public speaking engagements to audiences both technical and business
- Attend conferences as part of the event contingent preparing and delivering presentations, product demonstrations, and fielding queries from customers and partners
- Promote and educate Nintex products through Social Media channels
- Provide coaching to the sales teams in order to enhance their technical acumen
- Possess excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate success in a similar role in the software industry, show proven success with selling add-on products – specifically with Microsoft technologies.
- Possess a huge passion for technology and how it assists businesses to achieve their goals.
- A competency in Salesforce is beneficial
A bit about you
- 2-3 years’ experience of direct and/or indirect pre-sales experience
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience in Microsoft environment and/or Salesforce environment, preferred
- Experience creating and implementing Nintex products highly desirable
- Understanding of Business Process Automation
- Excellent interpersonal skills – great influencer, passionate about the team, loved and respected by partners and customers
- A great sense of teamwork; motivated by helping others and knowledge sharing within the team
- A high level of trust and integrity
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail – pays attention to quality of work produced, ensuring excellence and always seeking ways to improve outputs.
- A passion for technology and how it can assist businesses to achieve their goals.
Who we are
- We improve the way people work
- We provide powerful technology to transform how work gets done
- We focus on the enduring success of our customers and partners
- We make work easy
- We move fast
- We enjoy our work together
- We have premium level benefits and a positive flexible work environment
About our company
We are offering an opportunity to work in a company which is the next big thing in the world of cloud and will take your skills and expertise to the next level. Our technology is really cool. How it impacts people and organisations is even cooler. When people ask you what your company does, you’ll be eager to tell them.
Our commitment to you is to provide you an innovation driven workplace where your ideas and initiatives will be implemented and appreciated and to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level. If this sounds like you, please click on 'Apply' now.