You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
Our Dubai office is looking for a Technical Evangelist to be responsible for enabling and supporting the Nintex SI, NSI, ISV and technology partner channel. Channel support includes regular enablement sessions, partner focused event participation, joint customer calls and development of technical enablement training.
Your contribution will be:
- Product Demonstrations and Technical Presentations across the Nintex Workflow Platform: Working with channel partners to validate customer requirements and jointly deliver product demonstrations and technical presentations that showcase potential solutions and assist in the technical closure of a deal. This also includes thought leadership at conferences, webinars and community engagements with the aim to create a one to many technical partner channel and community interaction. This would increase partner knowledge, engagement, and enablement to ensure best of breed solution delivery by Nintex partners. The Technical Evangelist will draw on the latest products and features as well as up to date marketing assets.
- Managing technical partner enablement: The Technical Evangelist manages and executes technical partner enablement programs for assigned Nintex solution and ISV partners. Ensuring the partner channel is regularly updated on best practices and new product technologies as well as undertakes the Nintex certification process. This will equip partners with the right knowledge and tools to provide professional services to customers and proactively pursue new opportunities with prospective and existing customers. The enablement program will be executed by partnering closely with the Partner Account Manager who is commercially responsible for the assigned partner accounts.
- Assisting partners with the development of value propositions: Working with the partner account manager and assisting relevant teams within Nintex partners to develop new value propositions and associated demonstrators. This will help to expand our partner’s market reach, drive innovation and ultimately open new opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Monitoring of technical roadblocks to influence product roadmap decisions: Act as the conduit between the community and Nintex’ product management team. The Technical Evangelist will identify, explore and document use cases that help deliver the best of the breed and innovative solutions. Partnering with the product management team, the use cases will have a pivotal influence on the Nintex product road map.
- Platform evangelism and management of social media efforts: Drive awareness of the Nintex platform through participation in community events including Nintex User Groups, conferences, the Nintex Community, blogs and social media This may include Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and regionally relevant social media platforms. Showcasing best practices, new product developments and innovative solutions that spark new ideas and drive awareness for prospective and existing customers and partners.
- Maintaining a close relationship with regional vTEs: virtual Technical Evangelists (vTEs) are an extension of the Technical Evangelist into the Nintex partner base. They are highly skilled in the Nintex Workflow
To be successful we think you need:
- 1-3 years of practical experience in workflow automation or document generation platforms is required. Knowledge of Nintex an advantage
- 1-3 years of practical experience implementing Microsoft or Salesforce solutions, specifically SharePoint, SharePoint Online, Dynamics 365, Office 365, Salesforce Sales Cloud or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge and experience with social media tools
- Outstanding content creation, public speaking and presentation skills in English, plus other languages relevant within the region.
- Pre-established credibility and recognition in speaking engagements and technology publications is preferred
- Basic understanding of a channel model. Experience working with a software channel desired.
- Passionate about technology with a desire to continuously learn and expand their knowledge
- Willingness to travel(40 – 50%)
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follows three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business: We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time. We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it. We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way. At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts. Unleash your potential. Apply today.