Technical Evangelist - Central US
Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
This role can operate from any major city in the Central US.
We currently have a great opening for a Technical Evangelist to come support our sales teams and evangelize Nintex products to existing and prospective customers and partners in the Salesforce and Microsoft ecosystems. We are looking for collaborative and passionate people who love assisting with sales readiness activities, developing and delivering product sales training, and enabling partners and customers from a technical perspective.
The unique challenge of this role is to excel in three major categories:
- Providing pre-sales support by proactively scoping technical solutions using Nintex products, securing commitments from customer and partner technical staff, pursuing additional business, and monitoring customer service for support issues or technical roadblocks throughout the sales process.
- Evangelizing while being the trusted advisor. You will be the driver of Nintex brand awareness through various channels including Salesforce and Microsoft and their affiliated communities.
- Innovating – you will act as the conduit between Product and Sales.
The reward will be:
- Taking the role of “Technical Hero” and supplying infrastructure/development answers that our sales teams rely on and ensuring the “technical close” in the sales process.
- Being the voice from the field providing intelligence on what our customers and partners are doing with our products to improve their business.
- Arming the sales team and partner with great content to sell great products and innovate new ways to use Nintex products to best deliver business solutions jointly with our partners.
How you will get there:
- Participate in joint sales calls
- Conduct presentations to prospective customers and partners
- Develop, or assist in the development, of technical sales materials and tools
- Monitor technical roadblocks and support issues and alerting the sales team to potential risks
- Deliver Nintex product presentations at public speaking engagements to audiences both technical and business
- Attend conferences as part of the event contingent preparing and delivering presentations, product demonstrations, and fielding queries from customers and partners
- Promote and educate Nintex products through Social Media channels
- Provide coaching to the sales teams in order to enhance their technical acumen
- Possess excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate success in a similar role in the software industry, show proven success with selling add-on products – specifically with Microsoft technologies.
- Possess a huge passion for technology and how it assists businesses to achieve their goals.
- A high competency in Salesforce will be required.
Who We Are:
- We improve the way people work
- We provide powerful technology to transform how work gets done
- We focus on the enduring success of our customers and partners
- We make work easy
- We move fast
- We enjoy our work together
- We have premium level benefits and a positive flexible work environment
When you make work flow, you help people get more done. With fewer hassles. In less time. You impact more companies in more ways. And make more of your career. We help companies do what they set out to do. It’s inspiring work, and it takes inspired thinkers like you. Work with us. Work Inspired.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.