Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We save people time so they can focus on tasks they love.
We are a leader in our category. We are growing rapidly. If you want to join an award-winning company and work for an employer of choice – read on.
What will you do?
As an Account Manager, you are responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual goals by managing customers and partners. You get to build direct relationships with end users and work closely with channel partners. Additionally, you will:
- Drive net new sales growth via direct and indirect channels within territories
- Identify and develop new customer accounts and engage with local resellers to maximize revenue
- Establish and strengthen customer relationships with a focus on driving net new sales revenue
- Increase coverage of focus segments in local markets
- Lead Generation activities
- Use CRM tools to facilitate multiple aspects of the sales cycle
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the Nintex products
- Pipeline management
- Post-sale on-boarding
What we’re looking for:
- A degree in Marketing, Business or a related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience of direct and/or indirect sales experience (technical sales preferred)
- Strong business development, account management and relationship management skills
- A proven contributor to a sales team with consistent achievement of sales quotas
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A great influencer who is passionate about the team, respected by partners and customers
- Strong attention to detail and someone who takes pride in quality of work with a drive to improve outputs
- A great sense of teamwork; motivated by helping others and enjoys knowledge sharing
- A high level of trust and integrity
Who We Are:
- We improve the way people work
- We provide powerful technology to transform how work gets done
- We focus on the enduring success of our customers and partners
- We make work easy
- We move fast
- We enjoy our work together
- We have premium level benefits and a positive flexible work environment
When you make work flow, you help people get more done. With fewer hassles. In less time. You impact more companies in more ways. And make more of your career. We help companies do what they set out to do. It’s inspiring work, and it takes inspired thinkers like you. Work with us. Work Inspired.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.