Automation Test Analyst - Cloud Platform
- Work in a team focused innovative culture
- Prime KL Sentral Location
- Global Software Organisation
About the role
We’re looking for an Automation Test Analyst to join one of our engineering teams working on our awesome cloud platform – Nintex Workflow Cloud. In this role, you will build and maintain automated testing frameworks and design test strategy in alignment with our R&D technology roadmap. You will increase delivery efficiency and productivity by leveraging on test automation technologies. You will utilize analytic tools and matrix to strengthen our products with high quality.
- You have experience in automation testing with Cucumber and Gherkin, and have knowledge in general technical automation tools
- You have experience with API tools such as REST Assured.
- Ability to code to test will be a big plus.
- You speak fluent OOP and can converse well in cloud patterns.
- Cloud experience. Our product is SaaS hosted in Azure, so you’ll need experience in building test automation frameworks and troubleshooting in a distributed, cloud hosted environment.
- Your experience with Docker containers and orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes is a plus.
- Know messaging solutions technologies such as Azure Queue/Azure Service Bus/RabbitMQ.
- Quality, quality, quality… This goes without saying. You will be expected to be versed in best of breed software industry engineering practices such as TDD, CI, BDD etc.
- You enjoy coaching members, sharing knowledge and expertise across the team. You’re always looking ways to participate and contribute in any software related discussions in the forums/stackoverflow/meet-ups.
- You are creative when come to test approach and test strategy.
- You are autonomous and firm in level of tolerance when dealing with delivery quality and usability.
- You are pragmatic. You like to get things done, understanding the balance between ideal technical solution and actual customer needed.
- You believe in “Responding to change over following a plan” and familiar in working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, XP, Lean.
One last thing, if you have a lot of these skills, but not all of them, please still apply. We love to teach those who are willing to learn.
Nintex is an easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
Our Malaysian office is an engineering hub. We are in a handy location, with KL Sentral train station on our doorstep! Our state of the art office space is fully equipped with everything you need to achieve your best including, large fully equipped workstations, chill out spaces, and a fully equipped kitchen complete with pool table and PS4.