Developer - Cloud Platform (Full Stack)
- Work in a team focused innovative culture
- Prime KL Sentral Location
- Global Software Organisation
About the role
We have an opening for a Developer to join one of our engineering teams in building new features for our software, Nintex Workflow Cloud (NWC). With a user interface that just makes sense and is easy to use at the same time, our NWC users are capable of designing workflows of varying complexities to help automate their business processes.
As a Developer for NWC, you will be developing, deploying, scaling, and troubleshooting solutions in a distributed, cloud-hosted environment. We are looking for developers who are adept at working on the front end, as well as the back end.
- You have an agile mindset and can take a proactive role in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). You believe in “responding to change over following a plan”
- You have understanding of software development patterns & practices and their values
- You are a team player with good communication skills
- You have ability to take ownership of features, drive, develop and deliver them
- You have experience in developing modern, accessible, scalable, and responsive web applications
- You consider unit testing to be essential
- You will also need to have a sense of humor, and also love to have fun at work ;)
- Minimum 3 years experience in developing enterprise level web applications
- Back end development experience with Node.js
- Familiar with HTML5 and CSS
- Experience in deploying solutions to cloud providers like Azure or AWS
Additional experience we will appreciate
- Knowledge of module bundlers like webpack, gulp, etc.
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Go.CD, Jenkins)
- UI Automation tools like Selenium
- Exposure to Ruby and .NET Core
Nintex is an easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice!
Our Malaysian office is an engineering hub. We are in a handy location, with KL Sentral train station on our doorstep! Our state of the art office space is fully equipped with everything you need to achieve your best including, large fully equipped workstations, chill out spaces, and a fully equipped kitchen complete with pool table and PS4.