We are looking for a Renewals Specialist who will join the Sales operations team to assist in our renewal process to maximise the renewal revenue and ensure customer success. This person will be responsible for managing the software renewal sales cycle, accurate monthly forecast reporting, ensuring SFDC is always updated and provide leads to our Account Managers. Through relationship building and frequent communication, the Renewals Specialist will assist in ensuring timely renewals, protect the renewal revenue, increased knowledge of Nintex license policies, help to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. This is an opportunity to serve as a subject matter expert inside our Sales organisation!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for overseeing all assigned contract renewals, which includes working directly with customers and partners to ensure timely and accurate execution.
- Manage software assurance and support sales renewal process communications for assigned region from prospecting to order execution
- Use customer usage data to drive customer success through the use or proper leveraging of Nintex products
- Own the ultimate success of Nintex's customers, including customers onboarding, project success, retention, and renewal. You ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments in Nintex and fully leverage their subscriptions and services in an ongoing basis
- Proactively manage each customer’s business needs and environments – actively seek opportunities to partner with Account Managers for upselling and cross selling opportunities
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business and collaborate with the sales team to ensure overall sales growth
- Ensure SFDC is always updated after every customer/partner communication
- Establish and maintain effective, cooperative working relationships with customers
A bit about you
- 2 - 3 years of SaaS experience managing an entire sales cycle.
- Proven track record of quota achievement success.
- Experience with handling a geographic territory that consists of multiple time zones.
- French language a bonus
- Excellent skills using Office suite, especially Excel.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems helpful.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to think on your feet and manage multiple priorities at once.
- Attention to detail and ability to apply critical thinking skills in a contract and business environment.
- SharePoint familiarity or experience is a plus.
Who we are
- We improve the way people work
- We provide powerful technology to transform how work gets done
- We focus on the enduring success of our customers and partners
- We make work easy
- We move fast
- We enjoy our work together
- We have premium level benefits and a positive flexible work environment