Manager, Customer Support - DocGen
Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
We have one of the best Customer Support teams in town and we are looking for someone to come lead our Document Generation for Salesforce Support team! We aim to provide best in class support and if you have a track record of providing exceptional experiences to customers and partners while executing rapid technical issue resolution to all cases, then we’d like to speak with you. You will need to bring with you previous management or team lead experience as you will be called on to coach, lead, and mentor your 9 person team of Support Specialists. We will be counting on you to maintain a culture of accountability, urgency, and customer success. Your main goal will be to make sure our customers are achieving maximum value from their Nintex solutions, removing barriers that cause unnecessary effort, and ensuring that customer satisfaction is obtained with every interaction.
What you’ll do:
- Provide day-to-day management and leadership for a team of Support Specialists
- Hire, train, and retain top talent to ensure a high performing team and efficient operations
- Ensure maximum productivity by optimizing phone, chat and email coverage for your team
- Identify skill gaps of current staff and assist team members in development plans and actions
- Follow up with unsatisfied customers to ensure issues resolution and customer satisfaction
- Maintain a mindset of continuous improvement focused on the customer experience, ensuring high customer satisfaction and retention
- Drive the highest level of performance from the team through training, mentoring and accountability.
- Communicate regularly and openly with the entire Global Customer Support team to ensure consistency across regions, address risks and identify best practices focused on ease and customer satisfaction
- Identify emerging trends, issues or problems impacting customers & partners and implement scalable solutions
- Help prioritize product fixes through knowledge of customer impact
- Provide regular reporting to identify successes, focus areas, action plans, and priorities
Who you are:
- Proud owner of a BA/BS degree in business, computer science, or related field
- Experienced (5 years) of in technology with a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing a Technical Support team within a software or SaaS company
- Able to listen to customer, partner and employee needs, assess root causes, and implement solutions that drive loyalty
- Highly collaborative and a driver of success by bringing together cross-functional teams focused on results
- High performing, self-starter with a proven record of accomplishment driving accountability, customer satisfaction, and employee engagement
- Eager to contribute beyond your role to improve the overall customer experience
- Passionate about using metrics and KPI methodology to constantly review and enhance team performance and efficiency Experienced driving change in a fast paced technical support environment
- Analytical and problem solver extraordinaire
- Experienced in improving and developing the knowledge and skills of others
- Highly skilled in both verbal and written communication
Who We Are:
- We improve the way people work
- We provide powerful technology to transform how work gets done
- We focus on the enduring success of our customers and partners
- We make work easy
- We move fast
- We enjoy our work together
- We have premium level benefits and a positive flexible work environment
When you make work flow, you help people get more done. With fewer hassles. In less time. You impact more companies in more ways. And make more of your career. We help companies do what they set out to do. It’s inspiring work, and it takes inspired thinkers like you. Work with us. Work Inspired.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.