Senior Developer - Front End
- Work in a team focused innovative culture
- Prime KL Sentral Location
- Global Software Organisation
About the role
We have an opening for a Senior Developer to join one of our engineering teams in building new features for our software, Nintex Workflow Cloud (NWC). With a user interface that just makes sense and is easy to use at the same time, our NWC users are capable of designing workflows of varying complexities to help automate their business processes.
As a Senior Developer for the front end of NWC, you will be playing a key role in ensuring that our software is easy to use and looks great at the same time. You will be developing, deploying, scaling, and troubleshooting solutions in a distributed, cloud-hosted environment. We are looking for a leader who will be actively involved in technical decision making, mentoring, and coaching those around you.
- You have an agile mindset and can take a proactive role in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). You believe in “responding to change over following a plan”
- You have strong understanding of software development patterns & practices and their values
- You are a team player and can communicate and work with the other teams to deliver your objectives
- You enjoy coaching team members and sharing knowledge and expertise across the team
- You have ability to take ownership of features, drive, develop and deliver them
- You have experience with developing modern, accessible, scalable, and responsive web applications
- You have experience writing lean, semantic markup and CSS based on mockups
- You are seen as an agent of change within the engineering team. If there is an improvement to be made, you will take on the challenge of driving that change
- You will also need to have a sense of humor, and also love to have fun at work ;)
Experience you need
- Strong knowledge in CSS and frameworks like SASS and LESS
Experience we appreciate
- Back end development experience with Node.js
- Knowledge of module bundlers like webpack, gulp, etc.
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Go.CD, Jenkins)
- UI Automation tools like Selenium
- Exposure to Ruby and .NET Core
Nintex is an easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
Our Malaysian office is an engineering hub. We are in a handy location, with KL Sentral train station on our doorstep! Our state of the art office space is fully equipped with everything you need to achieve your best including, large fully equipped workstations, chill out spaces, and a fully equipped kitchen complete with pool table and PS4.