Partner Account Manager - East Europe and CIS
Headquartered in Dubai (United Arab Emirates), Nintex Middle East Ltd offers a unique workplace for sales professionals and experts. We are fast-paced, high energy, entrepreneurial, results-oriented, challenging, diverse, open and collaborative. We are looking for creative people that thrive in such an environment and help shape it with their own individual personality.
The Middle East & North Africa has been one of the fastest growing territories in Nintex globally for the past 3 years. We’re extending this successful region to also cover East Europe and CIS countries to replicate the same success we’ve been experiencing and take it to where it should belong.
In order to achieve that, we’re looking to hire a Partner Account Manager in our Dubai office to establish and maintain successful relationships with our partners and end customers to sell our products both directly and through partners across East Europe and CIS.
The challenge will be working with an assigned group of partners to facilitate their success and drive business development, partner management and co-selling activities including forecasting. You will employ sales strategies and tactics to build relationships and manage channel partners to maximize revenue in new and established markets.
The reward will be recognized as you enable, activate, and develop partners and meet or exceed your sales goals! Through close collaboration with the collective sales team, you will create and implement initiatives that will increase net new sales in your designated territory and increase customer acquisition in new and existing markets. Enthusiastically evangelizing Nintex products, you will enjoy becoming the trusted advisor to key technical and business contacts within customers and partners as you develop relationships across all vertical market sectors at all levels.
The day to day:
- Co-sell with partners as necessary to achieve partner development and regional goals
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the Nintex distribution strategy and Nintex products
- Maintain and report accurate per month/quarterly and YTD data on partner performance
- Deliver sales forecast data on an accurate and timely basis
- Develop a plan detailing the strategic and tactical measures to employ in achieving sales target.
- Collect, understand and report market information (competitive updates, territory issues, status of orders, product successes etc.) that will allow marketing to create initiatives that will support sales goals
- Work with Account Management team to Identify, penetrate, expand and grow new and existing accounts whilst using channel partners whenever possible and appropriate.
- Identify and remove, or signal to the Regional Sales Director any roadblocks to short or long-term sales
- Keep up to date with key market indicators like economic and political change, industry information, customer data etc.
- Build and manage a sustainable network of Partners through the process of,
- Acquisition - at a rate in line with the stated objectives
- Induction – Train and coach each Partner to a productive stage
- Manage – The ongoing management of partners
- Identify and communicate any Partner training needs Regional Sales Director
A little bit about you:
- Sales, business development, partner management, account management and relationship management skills
- Business Degree, Computer Science, or equivalent preferred
- Work in a Microsoft environment preferred
- 3 - 5 years of channel sales experience, ideally in a SaaS company operating in the Russian market with a proven track record of overachievement.
- Strong all-around communication skills
- Fast thinker, problem solver
- Can-do attitude and self-starter
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Ability to drive results through others
- High sense of service
- Ability to speak and write in Russian and English fluently and idiomatically. An extra Eastern European language or Turkish is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time is required.
Who We Are:
- We improve the way people work
- We provide powerful technology to transform how work gets done
- We focus on the enduring success of our customers and partners
- We make work easy
- We move fast
- We enjoy our work together
- We have premium level benefits and a positive flexible work environment
When you make work flow, you help people get more done. With fewer hassles. In less time. You impact more companies in more ways. And make more of your career. We help companies do what they set out to do. It’s inspiring work, and it takes inspired thinkers like you. Work with us. Work Inspired.