Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work.
We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
About the role
Nintex is looking for a Sales Coordinator in London. The role will be responsible for post-sale customer support, Nintex On Premise and Subscription Licensing, and other general ad hoc sales support functions. The Sales Coordinator responsibilities increased knowledge of Nintex license policies, and help maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will own the geography that they support, licensing and customer interaction; they will be the subject matter expert for Nintex internal policy, and be able to articulate that to both internal and external employees.
The day to day:
- Provide sales support to the Territory Sales Team in your assigned area for quoting, order processing, customer & partner licensing, and completing the booking documents for new business, renewal and upsell deals.
- Provide first level review and analysis of non-standard deals by working directly with the global service sales management organization, and ensuring compliance with established approval process.
- Deal review to include discounting analysis, deal structure critique, adherence to Nintex business terms, and identification of potential risks and/or opportunities that can affect performance, growth and strategic positioning within key accounts.
- Assist in analyzing deals for revenue recognition compliance, including key Accounting personnel when required.
- Issue license keys and maintaining accurate contract and asset records in Salesforce.com, as well as handling customer dispute resolution and ensuring compliance with licensing policies and procedures.
- Review Purchase Orders and work with our Legal teams to ensure compliance with Nintex order standards, as well as ability to coordinate changes and updates with Partners or Customers.
A bit about you:
- 1 - 2 years in a similar role, or recent college graduate
- Excellent skills using Office suite, especially Excel
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems helpful
- Organization and time management skills are crucial, need to be able to think on your feet and manage multiple priorities at once
- Attention to detail and ability to apply critical thinking skills in a contract and business environment
- SharePoint familiarity or experience is a PLUS!
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and writing acumen. Successful track-record of achieving or exceeding goals and objectives.
- Experience in high-pace, fast growth environments.
Who we are
- We improve the way people work
- We provide powerful technology to transform how work gets done
- We focus on the enduring success of our customers and partners
- We make work easy
- We move fast
- We enjoy our work together
- We have premium level benefits and a positive flexible work environment
About our company
When you make work flow, you help people get more done. With fewer hassles. In less time. You impact more companies in more ways. And make more of your career. We help companies do what they set out to do. It’s inspiring work, and it takes inspired thinkers like you. Work with us. Work Inspired.