Customer Support Specialist l
Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. Our Dynamic Document Generation technology has fundamentally changed the way documents are created during the sales, service and marketing cycles. Using Dynamic Document Generation, companies can eliminate manual processes and increase accuracy and compliance, all while using their existing documents, processes and workflow rules.
We are looking for creative, outside-the-box thinkers who love helping customers as much as they love solving problems; thinkers with a solid technical aptitude, who come to work with their engines running and a strong desire to learn. We have a casual office with a tight-knit group of people who love what they do. We are growing rapidly. We are a leader in our category. We are an employer of choice.
We currently have an open position for a Customer Support Specialist to join us in Nintex's EMEA office located in London. Come help us provide outstanding support, problem-solving, and advice to our customers and partners to help them succeed.
What You’ll Do:
- Answer inbound calls and emails from customers experiencing technical issues or looking for advice on best practices
- Provide answers by identifying problems, researching, and guiding the customer through the correct steps
- Assist customers with the configuration of their Nintex solution by examining customer requirements and specifications, and recommending best practices
- Manage open support cases by providing regular updates to customers ensuring we meet our SLA’s
- Actively contribute to the internal and external knowledge base, creating and editing articles to document customer software and technical solutions
- Provide feedback to product development and managers based on customer interaction
- Assist in testing new versions of the Nintex Document Generation application
- Assist in triaging all incoming tickets and assigning to appropriate team member
Who you are:
- Prior experience within a software support role, preferably supporting applications that integrate into Salesforce
- Prior experience using Salesforce
- Proven experience in speaking with customers by phone or GoToMeeting sessions to scope issues and offer solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in all MS Office products
- Dependable, unafraid to collaborate and has a high level of accountability
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Fluency in a second language to English an advantage
- An awesome team of people to work within a new modern office
- Access to the latest and greatest technology
- Personal and career development
- A company that genuinely cares about you
- Flexibility to work in the way that brings out the best in you
- The ability to do what you love, in an environment that supports you
- Mobile phone and internet allowance
- Total rewards benefit programme
Work with us. Work Inspired. Apply today.