Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
We are currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to build direct relationships with the end user organizations and work closely with channel partners to maximize revenue in line with the Territory Plan.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Drive net new sales growth via direct and indirect channels within territory/s
- Identify and develop new customer accounts and engage with local resellers to maximize revenue
- Establish and strengthen customer relationships with a focus on driving upsells and new product sales revenue to current customers and partners
- Actively identify potential resellers to resell Nintex products
- Increase coverage of focus segments in local markets
- Increase mind share of Nintex products within the partner community
- Execute Lead Generation & Call program activities when required
- Co-write Key Account Plans and execute in collaboration with Territory Manager
- Use CRM tools to facilitate multiple aspects of the sales cycle
You will come to us with:
- Degree in Marketing, Business or a related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience of direct and/or indirect sales experience
- Strong business development, account management and relationship management skills
- Experience in Microsoft environment, preferred
- Proven contributor to a sales team with consistent achievement of sales quotas
- Excellent interpersonal skills – great influencer, passionate about the team, loved and respected by partners and customers
- A great sense of teamwork; motivated by helping others and knowledge sharing within the team
- A high level of trust and integrity
- Strong attention to detail – pays attention to quality of work produced, ensuring excellence and always seeking ways to improve outputs.
Who We Are:
- We improve the way people work
- We provide powerful technology to transform how work gets done
- We focus on the enduring success of our customers and partners
- We make work easy
- We move fast
- We enjoy our work together
- We have premium level benefits and a positive flexible work environment
When you make work flow, you help people get more done. With fewer hassles. In less time. You impact more companies in more ways. And make more of your career. We help companies do what they set out to do. It’s inspiring work, and it takes inspired thinkers like you. Work with us. Work Inspired.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.