Business Development Representative
Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
We are growing like gang busters and we need to add some Business Development Representatives to our Sales team. Do you want to help sell a top rated, award winning workflow product? Are you the kind of person that gets excited about what great technology can do to optimize business process? Are you the person that everyone loves to talk to and can convince your friends to come along for the ride?
The Business Development Representative at Nintex is responsible for pre sales support for our existing and prospective customers who are running through a trial of our products. The goal?? To provide a non-sales experience as a technical resource and assist customers who are giving Nintex a try. If the customer walks away delighted and makes a purchase? You have succeeded!
The day to day:
- Contact inbound trial leads via email, phone, or live chat to engage in a qualification /discovery process.
- Document progress, notes, etc. in Nintex CRM (SalesForce.com)
- Learn and master Salesforce lead management, email management, and lead documentation, follow-up procedure.
- Learn to effectively communicate how all Nintex products are licensed and how they will benefit our customers.
- Provide support to existing and prospective customers during trial periods.
- Enable trial prospects to get the software up and running in their environment and actively support them to ensure that they get the most out of the trial period.
- Proactively scope technical solutions using Nintex products required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommend solutions that optimize value for both the customer, solution delivery partner and Nintex.
- Coordinate closely with internal sales resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Opportunistically pursue additional business development opportunities in the field. Collaborates with other Customer Success resources and Territory Managers to ensure these opportunities are advanced.
- Monitor customer service for support issues raised, overcomes technical roadblocks throughout the trial process, and alerts the sales team to potential risks of deal closure.
A little bit about you:
- Understanding of Business Process Automation and/or SharePoint market or Salesforce.com market is desirable
- Knowledge of Nintex products highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Clear technical aptitude or proven experience
- A passion for technology and how it can assist businesses to achieve their goals.
Who We Are:
- We improve the way people work
- We provide powerful technology to transform how work gets done
- We focus on the enduring success of our customers and partners
- We make work easy
- We move fast
- We enjoy our work together
- We have premium level benefits and a positive flexible work environment
When you make work flow, you help people get more done. With fewer hassles. In less time. You impact more companies in more ways. And make more of your career. We help companies do what they set out to do. It’s inspiring work, and it takes inspired thinkers like you. Work with us. Work Inspired.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.