Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
Are you the type of person who loves using various marketing channels to inspire prospects about a new way of doing business? Do you obsess about new and emerging technologies, and how they will change the way people work? Have you spent your career walking that fine line between driving demand based upoonat the data is telling you to do, while following your heart to strike an emotional chord with your target audiences? Do you get energized by a challenge, and are willing to roll your sleeves up to get things done?
Nintex, the recognized leader in Workflow and Content Automation (WCA), is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager who can take innovative ideas and capture mindshare with our key buyers: line of business and ops leaders, IT decision makers, and the C-suite. We are an established, high-growth cloud-based workflow and content automation company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington. Our raison d’etre is to “improve how people work” by building powerful, yet easy-to-use tools to automate, analyze, and optimize a wide range of business processes.
A day in your life at Nintex…
- Overseeing concept, creative development, and management of integrated marketing campaigns. Understanding the customer journey map and how to engage them via education, solution, and selection phases of that journey leading them to new sales opportunities and education about why to choose Nintex.
- Forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders. Plus, continually monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize prospect conversions (Unknown > Known > Marketing Qualified > Opportunities).
- Build emails, landing pages, forms, lead lists, and reports within Marketo and SFDC
- Work closely with Partner Marketing, with the web and campaigns teams to drive website strategy, messaging, content, SEO, and measure and optimize performance
- Collaborate with the sales and technical enablement team to ready all levels of those organizations on our value proposition and messaging
- Work closely with the product teams, both to understand strategic direction and to influence the direction of the roadmap through your understanding of the market and buyer needs
- Engage with other marketing teams to make sure their corporate and field plans are infused with rich knowledge about assigned products, target markets, and buyers
A little bit about you…
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience in enterprise software and/or SaaS
- Excellent people skills to interact with peers and cross-functional teams, customers, and third-parties
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Salesforce.com or similar) and Marketing Automation tools (Marketo or similar) and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness.
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities, with the ability to run analysis, track metrics and optimize performance. Expertise in marketing optimization programs and website analytics.
- Self-starter – able to determine own path to success, rather than needing extensive direction
- Skilled communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills, including both professional and casual style of communication.
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving, fast-growing, ever-changing environment
Who We Are:
- We improve the way people work
- We provide powerful technology to transform how work gets done
- We focus on the enduring success of our customers and partners
- We make work easy
- We move fast
- We enjoy our work together
- We have premium level benefits and a positive flexible work environment
When you make work flow, you help people get more done. With fewer hassles. In less time. You impact more companies in more ways. And make more of your career. We help companies do what they set out to do. It’s inspiring work, and it takes inspired thinkers like you. Work with us. Work Inspired.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.