Renewals Specialist - Arabic Speaker
Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work.
We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
About the role
Nintex is looking to add a Renewals Manager to the team who can assist in our renewal process and ensure customer success. This person will be responsible for managing the software renewal sales cycle, post-sales customer support, Nintex On Premise and Subscription Licensing, and other general ad hoc sales support functions inside the region that they support. Through relationship building and frequent communication, the Renewals Manager will assist in ensuring timely renewals, increased knowledge of Nintex license policies, and help to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. This is an opportunity to serve as a subject matter expert inside our Sales organisation!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for overseeing all assigned contract renewals, which includes working directly with customers to ensure timely and accurate execution
- Manage software assurance and support sales renewal process communications for assigned region from prospecting to order execution
- Use customer usage data to drive customer success through the use or proper leveraging of Nintex products
- Own the ultimate success of Nintex's customers, including customers onboarding, project success, retention, and renewal. You ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments in Nintex and fully leverage their subscriptions and services in an ongoing basis
- Proactively manage each customer’s business needs and environments – actively seek opportunities to partner with Account Managers for upselling and cross selling opportunities
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business and collaborate with the sales team to ensure overall sales growth
- Establish and maintain effective, cooperative working relationships with customers
A bit about you
- Fluent Arabic speaker
- 2 - 3 years of SaaS experience managing an entire sales cycle.
- Proven track record of quota achievement success.
- Experience with handling a geographic territory that consists of multiple time zones.
- Excellent skills using Office suite, especially Excel.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems helpful.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to think on your feet and manage multiple priorities at once.
- Attention to detail and ability to apply critical thinking skills in a contract and business environment.
- SharePoint familiarity or experience is a plus.
Who we are
- We improve the way people work
- We provide powerful technology to transform how work gets done
- We focus on the enduring success of our customers and partners
- We make work easy
- We move fast
- We enjoy our work together
- We have premium level benefits and a positive flexible work environment
About our company
We are offering an opportunity to work in a company which is the next big thing in the world of cloud and will take your skills and expertise to the next level. Our technology is really cool. How it impacts people and organisations is even cooler. When people ask you what your company does, you’ll be eager to tell them.
Our commitment to you is to provide you an innovation driven workplace where your ideas and initiatives will be implemented and appreciated and to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level. If this sounds like you, please click on 'Apply' now.