Global IT Support Manager
Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
We currently have an opening for a Global IT Support Manager that will report into our VP, Information Technology and manage and direct a global team that is responsible for providing IT support to all Nintex personnel in all locations. We have 4 major offices around the world and some outpost offices in locations far and wide. Our Global IT Support team is tasked with the timely resolution of all support cases - about 100 per week - and delivering exceptional customer service and support to Nintex for all first and second level IT needs.
The day to day:
- Manage and oversee hardware supply, rollout, and maintenance to employees.
- Efficiently and effectively manage support issues, through Zen Desk, escalating where necessary.
- Document processes and procedures as needed.
- Take responsibility for our internal ticketing system and follow up overdue cases from other support staff. Ideally, this role will have a level of technical ability that fills the gap between the Support Team (level 1) and Infrastructure Team (level 3).
- You will be responsible for fulfilling SLA obligations and providing an exceptional experience to the customer every
Some of the more meaty items:
- Implement a focus on self - help: Create a system of how-to guides to help Nintex help itself.
- Kick off a new solution for endpoint and mobile device management, to assist with our efforts on compliance and security governance.
- Implement a sound “follow the sun” concept of support – ensuring there is a uniform level of training across all members of the team. Determining issue hand over, monitoring toward resolution and tracking toward completion.
- Focus on Analytics and incorporate a data-driven performance record for case management. how long has a case been opened? What are the trends?
- Develop and implement Service Level Agreements with the business and drive towards achievement.
- 7+ years’ experience in a similar IT role, experience in a Microsoft environment preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Hyper-V, AD, TMG, SCOM, DNS, Networking and Switch Maintenance
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills across application and platform-based software
- Ability to communicate effectively with remote users
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- The ability to juggle competing priorities
- A focus on teamwork
- Strong customer service skills
- Microsoft Certifications (MCSA, MCSE) advantageous
- Globally distributed teams – make friends around the world!
- Culture of continuous improvement – come stretch and grow!
- Collaborative, transparent, respectful – be in a positive work environment!
- Supportive management – feel valued and impactful!
We are a transparent, flat organization that invites you to pull up a seat to the table! Bring your ideas, your passion, and your voice to a global company that loves to collaborate on all levels. We want you to do what you love in an environment that supports you!
Work with us. Work inspired.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.