Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
We are looking for a Web Developer to combine their love of both art, and programming to join our team here in Bellevue, WA. As part of the Corporate Marketing team, this person will own the design, front-end development, and modification of company websites, and all digital properties. This will require a working knowledge of WordPress, as well as the ability to translate UI/UX wireframes to code in order to create visual applications.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Working closely with digital agencies to maintain site standards with regard to web development, hosting, and regulatory requirements.
- Complete application development including coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
- Collaborate with the marketing team with regard to digital campaigns, promotions, content development and subsequent launches and releases of web-based applications and tools.
- Define site objectives by analyzing user journeys and requirements; envisioning system features and functionalities.
- Build and manage approved content (data, pictures, videos) across company websites.
- Update job knowledge by researching new internet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
You will come to us with:
- 4+ years of experience in website development with evidence (portfolio) of UX & engagement practices, results working with web content management tools
- Understanding of major web Content Management Systems
- Demonstrated project management experience with strong organization skills
- Cross-browser compatibility, responsive web design, Web User Interface Design (UI)
- Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, API's
- Understanding of SEO techniques and best practices across digital platforms
Who We Are:
- We improve the way people work
- We provide powerful technology to transform how work gets done
- We focus on the enduring success of our customers and partners
- We make work easy
- We move fast
- We enjoy our work together
- We have premium level benefits and a positive flexible work environment
When you make work flow, you help people get more done. With fewer hassles. In less time. You impact more companies in more ways. And make more of your career. We help companies do what they set out to do. It’s inspiring work, and it takes inspired thinkers like you. Work with us. Work Inspired.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.