Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
The Collections Coordinator is responsible for all collections and be accountable for reducing the accounts receivable delinquency of assigned accounts.
- Contact customer accounts to ensure prompt payment is made in accordance with credit terms
- Minimize bad debt and facilitate the timely collection of payments on at risk or past due customers.
- Contact customers (external and internal) on past due accounts, resolve delinquent payment issues and ensure prompt payments.
- Maintain accurate and up to date account documentation, covering collections efforts, customer’s contact information and credit terms.
- Initiate follow up calls to customers as necessary.
- Research and reconcile credit issues or discrepancies.
Handle customer inquiries and disputes.
- Notify the Global AR Manager of negative payment patterns.
- Process customer credit card transactions
- Generate and issue customer credit memos
- Prepare daily cash deposits and fill out cash control sheet daily
- Enter finalized cash receipts and update accounts receivable ledger by customer
- File check stubs and bank receipts
- Provides monthly collections reports
- Assist Billings coordinator in moth end invoicing
- Assist with related special projects, as required
You will come to us with:
- 3-5 years of hands-on collections experience (preferably working in a high volume Accounts Receivable Department)
- College level accounting classes or Accounting Degree an advantage
- Excellent computer, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and customer service skills required
- Solid computer skills with a variety of computer programs (Excel and other Microsoft products)
- Experience with accounting software programs preferred
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and/or Great Plains software an advantage
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision (Direct manager is located in the United Kingdom)
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills required
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
Who We Are:
- We improve the way people work
- We provide powerful technology to transform how work gets done
- We focus on the enduring success of our customers and partners
- We make work easy
- We move fast
- We enjoy our work together
- We have premium level benefits and a positive flexible work environment
When you make work flow, you help people get more done. With fewer hassles. In less time. You impact more companies in more ways. And make more of your career. We help companies do what they set out to do. It’s inspiring work, and it takes inspired thinkers like you. Work with us. Work Inspired.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.