IT Support Engineer
Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
We are looking for someone who loves to help people, provides top notch customer service, and strives in a team environment. If this sounds like you, with a some technical troubleshooting skills sprinkled in, apply to join us at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA!
As part of a global tier 1 support team, you will be the central point of contact in providing exceptional customer service and support to our enterprise end users. You will provide support with all workflow and technology related needs including, all aspects of end device management, and monitoring the health and welfare of the enterprise environment. You will be a key participant in a follow-the-sun support model that will take advantage of coverage across multiple time zones to provide quicker solutions to our business. You will ensure all end users have systems and tools that are functioning at peak levels and work to improve, and enhance the end user experience by preventing problems before they occur.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Provide tier 1 support for enterprise end users for all technology related needs within service level targets. Including, bring issues to quick resolution or providing a viable workaround where possible
- Monitor, and efficiently and effectively respond to enterprise incidents that may impact up time for key services
- Follow established process to manage the life cycle of Incident and Request Management for end users - this includes proper input and usage of the knowledge base, as well as thorough coordination of activities necessarily to bring the Incident or Request to a close
- Execute on identified tasks needed to maintain smooth operations, communicate health and welfare IT Support, e.g. generate and analyze reports, coordinate and communicate system and configuration change, coordinate and communicate outages, etc.
- Continuously improve support operations – analyzing operational data and use end user feedback to reduce downtime for end users, improve service turn time, and prevent end user incidents
You Will Come To Us With:
- 1-3 years experience in an enterprise IT support role with demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service
- Demonstrated understanding and application of Service Management concepts with emphasis on how to use a service management tool to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills across application and platform based software
- Ability to communicate effectively with remote users
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- The ability to juggle competing priorities
- Experience with coordination of work within a team
- Experience with set up and configuration of audio/visual equipment and software for corporate events; Skype for Business a plus
- 1 year support of Apple Macs in a business environment
- Microsoft Certifications (MCSA, MCSE) and/or A+ advantageous
Who We Are:
- We improve the way people work
- We provide powerful technology to transform how work gets done
- We focus on the enduring success of our customers and partners
- We make work easy
- We move fast
- We enjoy our work together
- We have premium level benefits and a positive flexible work environment
When you make work flow, you help people get more done. With fewer hassles. In less time. You impact more companies in more ways. And make more of your career. We help companies do what they set out to do. It’s inspiring work, and it takes inspired thinkers like you. Work with us. Work Inspired.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.